SO....The other day, my friend asked if i wanted to go help her decorate the person she was asking to promenade's room. so being my friendly little self, i went and just chilled with my buddies into the wee hours of the night....
to bad I'm an idiot and didn't know it was all a set up!
Yeah kellan pretty much answered me last night! :3 and i KNOW for a fact that his mom probably thought up the whole idea for it! haha! but it was really cute! i come home to my room covered in starbursts and glitter stars, crate paper flung allllll over, and a star pinata! haha! how cool is this?!
on my desk, there were starbursts that spelt out, "turn off your lights," so i did, and on my ceiling, was glow in the dark stars. a big YES! was spelt out on the ceiling! =]
I'm one happy girl!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Starbursts and Glitter
Posted by Melissa at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great, we love you Melissa, we think you are the greatest. "yeah Aunt Mellisa, you Rock!"- Lincoln. Lets see some pics!
Shaun
That's awesome, Melissa. What FUN FUN times you are having. Really, never again in your life will you get to do cool stuff like... ask and get answered to prom in a fun way. You don't do that kind of stuff in college and well, yeah, you can do that kind of stuff when you are married but then you end up being the one paying for it! I am really looking forward to coming to your prom. I love ya, sis.
- Em
P.S. I am ADDICTED to Twilight. I am Twi-hard. lol
oops.. I mean, you are the one who ends up CLEANING up the fun mess that you make to ask when you are married.. That's what I'm driving at.
Post a Comment