CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trampolines and The Chinese.

Good news you guys!

Today was my date for homecoming! :D

I must say, it really was the best date ever! ;) We got to jump on trampolines! Ha ha yes, you heard me correctly. We drove down to Lehi to this place called Jump Around, (Jump On It, something like that?) and jumped for two hours straight.

When we first walked in all we could see were little kids running around and screaming hysterically. We all gave a glare at Tyson and said, "Smooth Hutch." I think we all played this out a little differently in our minds, but heck we got even more pumped up by the fact that we could bounce little 12 years olds sky high!

SO, we jumped our little hearts out, and i gotta tell ya, MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME! Ha ha, i think i just found my new aerobics routine. ;) Sadly our little bouncing escapades had to come to an end. But i think we all went away with something, a severe case of the Wendy's munchies! so we headed on over for some lunch and it was back to my homestead to get all dolled up for the dance.

Man. Hair is such a pain in the keister! It took me from exactly when i had gotten home, until they had to come get me for my hair to be all foo-fooed up! But i think it was worth it! :]

After we swapped our flowers and got hundreds of pictures, we headed into Little America. Which makes it kind of Ironic since the only people who work there are the chinese. O.O

Our waiter was so loud and demanding! she had to constantly repeat things, and kept forgetting things we had needed! But if you look past that, the food was great and we pretty much laughed the whole time we were there! :)

So after eating until we were about to burst we went to the dance and got our pictures taken, talked to our friends and headed out. (Of course we didn't dance, this is Grantsville high here, C'mon now!)

Everyone was so dead by the time we started watching a movie, i had to try so hard to keep myself awake! but they had a chocolate foutain at his house, so it really wasn't that hard for me to keep my eyes open! haha! ;)

It was like, 1:00 am by the time we had finished the movie, so austin drove me home and walked me to the door, gave me a hug and said his goodbye's. It was seriously so much fun! probably the best date i've been on so far! =] I sure can't wait for next year!

I have TONS of pictures, so i'll make sure to post them ASAP!

Peace out!
Lissa




1 comments:

Emily said...

I laughed at your rendition of your date. That really DOES sound like the best date ever! What a great idea to jump your guts out for a date! :) And Chinese ladies working at the Little America. I don't think I can go to sleep that is so funny. You looked so beautiful when you got all dressed up for the dance. I was so proud and I couldn't believe my little mushroom haircut sis was bounding out the door to the homecoming dance. Your date seemed like a great guy! Mom kept commenting on how polite and nice he was. :) I wont tell anyone how cute you told me you think he is. LOL Just Kidding. Sorry that I wrote a novel, I think I am re-living vicariously through you. *sigh* You're one of my favorite peps lis.