CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

A "Wicked" Awesome Vacation!

The Trip to California was a blast!! I was so glad to see Lauryl again. Not to mention Ty and Shelby's Humour and Hanging out with britty! :D They were all so much fun! I can't believe how all of them have grown! :O

It was always fun when Ty and Shelby said something absolutely hilarious! There newest catch phrase is "Who are you to judge?" haha. During a Wii Mario Kart smack down I heard Shelby and Ty arguing over something. one thing lead to another and I heard Shelby's small voice squeak, "oh Yeah? well, You're Peach Ty! Who are you to Judge?!"

LOL. I don't know why but it was SO funny! It had me laughing pretty hard. :) I LOVE family! having everyone together all at once was just so much fun! I missed everyone and was so sick and tired of being home alone! (Don't worry i still love you mom and dad! ;D)

The Wii was probably the biggest attraction for the kids, that's pretty much all they did. By the end of our trip we all knew who was who and all the tips and trick for every track they raced on.

The plane ride over to California was fun! haha i felt like i was at Disneyland! I haven't been on an airplane in ages! I have to say, soaring through clouds and being so high up above every one makes you think!

Photobucket

We went shopping of course! LOL, how could we pass up the opportunity when we were in Cali?! Ty and Shelby even found a giant looking chess board on the pavement and decided to play a game of "Giant Chess."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a pretty close game.

Everything around us was simply BEAUTIFUL! I loved it down there, even if it was raining every day! D:

Photobucket

Photobucket
I've never seen one of these before....LOL. :/

Lincoln was such a good boy though! he didn't even fuss once when i had to watch him while his madre was in the cooking store buying some cookies cutters. I did however get compliments on how cute Lincoln was and Such, I think everyone thought i was his mother! :P

Photobucket

I was seriously so excited to see everyone's faces again! Not to mention have a good hardy laugh daily with my sister! UGH! I miss those days! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Even though i Haven't seen her in months, we are still extremely crazy together!

Although somethings haven't changed, I can rest at ease knowing Ty is Still the same ol' Ty Ty! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shelby is definitely a barrel of laughs! :)

The most exciting thing was yet to come.

We got to see Wicked!!! :)

I could feel Butterflies in my stomach as we sped down the highway towards the Orpheum Theater. We were all singing and laughing as we let our emotions flood through our veins and let our anticipation grow.

Photobucket
Lar made some of us feel uneasy due to the CRAZY traffic and all of the horrible drivers around us, but I didn't care one bit. All i wanted was to get there in one piece and have a good time.


Photobucket
It was so exciting to turn the corner and see WICKED lighting up the building next to us. I Couldn't help but squeal out of delight and pure happiness. This truly was a once in a life time experience!

Photobucket
My heart was racing as I walked towards those tall wooden doors, I hardly noticed my mom was taking pictures. I could only yell, "Come on!" Or, "Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! I don't want to miss a minute of it!"

Photobucket
Emily and Britty were starting to get excited too! :)

Photobucket
Do you think I was a little excited? ...Nah! :P

Even though the place reaked of Alcohol and cigarrettes on the way in, the theater was really nice and we got to sit SO close! It was really amazing to see the play come to life, and it really grabbed ahold of me. (not to mention my short attention span.) It really was a satisfying and fufilling musical. It put me in a good mood! I loved ever single minute of it! Seeing popular performed live was something I'll never forget! All of the funny One-liners through out the play had me and Britty rolling! we all really had a good time! :)

Photobucket

FINALLY! My life is complete! I can die happy now! :) I was so flippin' happy when we were leaving. I was so bubbly and spazzy, but hey, what's new right?

Photobucket

I can honestly say everyone enjoyed themselves.

Photobucket
I was still spazzing out after dozens of pictures! :O Oh, and yes, I did wear socks with those shoes! :/

Photobucket
Yuppers. Still satisfyed! :D

Photobucket
<3 href="http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/burrito007/?action=view&current=DSC00922.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
A lightbulb suddenly flickered on in my head, "Do a "popular" pose!" and somehow, i ended up looking like a major nerd! LOL, i honestly don't know what i was doing! Emily was Doing "toss, toss," *girlish giggle*

Photobucket
I was still in a daze, and snapped a huge cheeser with the momster.


Photobucket
The Next day i Couldn't help but flash my new t-shirt and take a picture to prove that i had actually gone to see the best musical ever! :D

Photobucket
This seriously was the coolest experience i have had in my life so far! :D Thanks for the best birthday present ever mom and dad!!! :D

0 comments: