I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! So much has happened. I've learned so much during these two semesters here at BYU-I. I'm excited for the summer! I have so many things I want to do!
I don't know if many of you know, but I'm going to England next spring!(hopefully.) There is a program offered for English majors through BYU-I that allows students to travel around England seeing various sites and learning more about literature! I would take two weeks worth of classes on campus here, and then spend the rest of the semester in England! I really really want to do it! :)
Also, I've been thinking about my major a lot lately. I've decided something. I want to become a chef! Culinary arts has always interested me! :)
In other news: school is going great! Lol. Apartment situations are always full of fun times and learning experiences. I'm actually going to be grateful when I can drink a diet coke in peace because as of late every time I drink one my roommates are like:
So i'm like:
"HATERS GONNA HATE."
Lol. Also I need to learn to have more patience... Because my roommates make me feel like:
But it's okay.... Cause Holly and I watch South Park and have a jolly good time. SO it allll balances out. :) haha. I really should be doing homework instead of this blog post...
LOL.... okay i'm actually gonna go do homework now...
PEACE AND BLESSINGS. Love ya'll.
<3
Thursday, March 10, 2011
The semester is almost over.
Posted by Melissa at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment