Happy Halloween! (....like four days late =P)
I absolutely LOVE Halloween! :D It's one of the best holidays ever! I pretty much stuffed my face full of soup and ate candy while the little kids ran up and down the stairs fifty times! I swear Halloween is a scam for two things:
1) Dentists make bank after the holidays festivities.
2) Little kids are on a sugar high for over a week non-stop.
Other than that Halloween is the Bombfriggendiggetydoda! I mean just think of all the fun stuff you get to do! Like, Carving pumpkins! :3
Andddd seeing all the little dressed up SO cute! :D
This little girl right here is probably THE cutest little kitty cat i've ever seen! I love my little Josslyn! :)
We all know Halloween gives us an excuse to be something we aren't, or never will be....and i think my mom (or should i say, Mi madre.) was finally living her dream on Halloween night! xD
"Hola Senor"
It made me laugh so hard when i saw her! It's one of the things that made this halloween freakin amazing!!! :3
All in all, It really was an awesome halloween! i guess the next big thing is Thanksgiving! :D YAY turkey day!
OH MY SHMOE.
I freaking lied. The next big thing is......(drum roll please!) TWILIGHT! I am SO hitting that up at midnight! DUDE! It's only 17 days away! holy crap i need to get my tickets asap! lol stay sweet!
-Lissa
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Melissa at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HILARIOUS! I am glad that you had a good Halloween, Melissa. But then, you'd have a good anything because you just make things good. Your pumpkin rocks. I LOVE mi as su madre's outfit. She is just trying to fit in with us blood-Bairds. lol I wish I could have been there to see the little kitten twins. Also, I am SO excited for twilight, too. please heed this voice of warning, however. Mi amigos and I went to get our midnight tickets yesterday and they were sold out. ALREADY. They've only been selling them for a day. "oh my shmoe"! NOW I have to wait in agony for another whole day because they are debating on opening another theater screen for the first showing. hmm... Maybe I should make signs and picket outside the movie theater. "Say yes to more twilight tickets!" You know, in spirit of the elections and everything. What do you think? But I'd need to get a good rhyme to chant. I could be stumped there.
oh, by the way, you looked really pretty on Halloween.
Dude,
I just saw Grandma Netty, I am still busting up. I think that you should get it framed for her for Christmas.
-Shaun
Post a Comment