CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Houston, We're Going Down.

I know i'm not one for knowing Politics and such but....

I can't believe freaking Obama is our newest President Of The United States. Boy oh boy, these next four years should beeeeee....interesting? I don't really have a word to describe them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is seriously P.O.'ed about this. And all freaking day i have to hear how grandma K heard this on fox news about blah da dah da duh on Obama.... LOL i hate elections. Never liked them, Never will.

But don't get me wrong. Even if McCain had won i wouldn't totally agree with everything he had to offer for our country either. I just hope as a country we can continue benefit from this whole situation and continue forward to a better future.

Hopefully Obama delivers!!!

Heck if it were up to me I would've said good bye to both of those guys and given you the ULTIMATE president yet!!!

Cullen 08 Pictures, Images and Photos





1 comments:

Shaun said...

Great Post! LOL Edward for President! I must have missed him on the ballot. He could read the enemies' minds and keep us safe! You're funny, Lis!

Don't worry, Obama will be a good president. He is a good person and we still have the voice of the people! Now that he is our president, we've gotta remember that we are still one nation and all on the same team. So we don't hate him now. so much. ;)

Here are some deep thoughts:
1. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

2. My favorite part of the song banana phone is the creepy back ground voice: "banana phone (It's a phone with appeal) banana Phone (This song drives me bananas!)" LOL

Love ya, Melis, you are so fun.

Oh yeah, I am coming home Sunday!